Hope you are all having a great refreshing start to 2013? I have been keeping it nice and quiet in January; focusing on healthy eating, exercise and just taking a breather after a manic few months! As you know I am a big lover of quotes and I think these are all ones I will aim to live by for the year to come..
- To run a ½ marathon which is 21km! My training is going well which means I should hopefully survive the The Hague ½ Marathon that I am running 8 weeks.
- Keep a memory jar (read about it here)
- Learn how to use Photoshop
- Give the blog a revamp. I have been working on this already in January and hope I can show you the new look soon!
- and 2013 is going to be my year of YES and putting myself out there :)
Do you have any resolutions or specific goals for this year? I’d love to hear them! Happy Hump Day! x