Brown Smokey Eye Tutorial

I have recorded another tutorial using two of my favourite MAC eyeshadows; Satin Taupe & All that glitters. The result is a lovely brown smokey eye. I’m not 100% happy with the video myself because I had to cut bits and speed a few things up to get it under the 10 minute YouTube allowance. I need to be faster and more efficient obviously :p (all a learning experience right?)

Photo 54 Brown Smokey Eye Tutorial

DSC041051 Brown Smokey Eye Tutorial

See below outline of all the products used in this look:

♥ Face:
MAC Studio Fix Fluid & Powder in NC20
Revlon Concealer Revlon Bronzer
NARS Orgasm Blush Powder

♥ Eyes: NYX Jumbo Pencil in French Fries (base)
MAC All That Glitters e/s
MAC Satin Taupe e/s
MAC Carbon e/s
MAC Smolder eyeliner
CS Gel liner – true black
MAC Zoom Lash Mascara

♥ Lips:
MAC Tricolour Lipglass in Consume Me

I hope you enjoy this video!

Let me know if you have any Tutorial requests :)

in Beauty, EOTN, MAC, NYX, Smokey Eye, Tutorial

11 Responses to Brown Smokey Eye Tutorial

1. TOP PICTURE: BEST EVER!
    xox

2. Anonymous says:

Hi Roz,

Lovely tutorial, I am a big fan of colours like ‘All that glitters’ too. You have used it so well here in this video.

Good Luck with your impending move overseas, too!

- Caroline

3. Sarah says:

You look just stunning! I LOVE your eye makeup, you always look so glam :)

4. Fantastic makeup, you looks beautiful! And I have all the colours :D

5. Nikosmommy says:

Love this look and your shadow choices. I don’t think I could survive without Satin Taupe and Carbon!!!

6. Anonymous says:

One idea if you need to speed up is to have one eye already done and just do one on the video

7. Anonymous says:

I found this smokey eye through pinterest and was so excited to watch the video you had posted but it was very hard to see. I couldn’t see you eyes at all :( meaning the detail that is. :(

8. Lynsey says:

I purchased these eyeshadow colors today and I am in love with them. Your website has completely changed my makeup routine for the BETTER! Thanks for the wonderful advice on products! Keep it up girl! xoxo

9. lynnette says:

Wow!!!
    These are the PERFECT colors I was searching for for soft, pretty wedding makeup!!!! Thank you much for posting the products you used!!!
    Sincerely,
    Lynnette

10. Louise says:

Can I ask what brushes you used to make this look please? :) It’s great!

11. Tanya says: